Hajj Package Details
2017 - 20 Days 5 Star Hajj Package - Non Shifting Group 5
DEPARTURE: 22ND AUGUST 2017 RETURN: 10TH SEPTEMBER 2017
20 DAYS PACKAGE
3 WEEKS PACKAGE Quad Triple Double
£5395 £5995 £7095
MAKKAH DAYS OF HAJJ MADINA
13 NIGHTS 4 NIGHTS 5 NIGHTS
(INCLUDING DAYS OF HAJJ)
22 AUGUST 2017
Depart from Heathrow or Manchester Airport by Royal Jordan Airlines / Egypt Airlines depending of flight availability.
Arrive in Jeddah and proceed to Makkah. Formalities at the airport can take up to 6-12 hours.
Check into AL SHOHADA HOTEL - MAKKAH (5 STAR)
22ND AUGUST TO 30TH AUGUST 2017
We will spend these days in Makkah - AL SHOHADA HOTEL (5 STAR), you will be provided with open buffet
breakfast and dinner (half board)
30th AUGUST 2017
In the early morning we will proceed to Mina and begin the rites of Hajj 1438. We will stay overnight at the
European tents. All meals will be provided. (Full board)
31st AUGUST 2017
Proceed to Arafat. You will be accommodated in Air cooler tents. Lunch will be provided. After sunset we will proceed to Muzdalifa.
1st SEPTEMBER 2017
Walk from Muzdalifa to the tents in Mina and rest for a couple of hours. Walk to the Jamarat for Rammi (throwing
pebbles) at the allocated time given by the Muallim office. After stoning we will walk and proceed to Makkah - AL
SHOHADA HOTEL. Arrange for Qurbani & Shaving of the head and perform Tawaf individually. After
completing Twaff the group will walk back to the tents in Mina.
2nd SEPTEMBER 2017
We will walk to the Jamarat for Rammi (stoning) at the allocated time by the Muallim office.
After stoning we will walk back to the tents in Mina.
3rd SEPTEMBER 2017
We will walk to the Jamarat for Rammi (stoning) at the allocated time by the Muallim office, and walk back to
AL SHOHADA HOTEL – Makkah.
3rd to 5th September 2017.
During these days you will stay at AL SHOHADA HOTEL. Perform the farewell tawaff individually or in small
We will make arrangements to proceed to Madina and check into ZAMZAM PULLMAN HOTEL MADINA (5
star). We will travel to Medina on private air-conditioned coaches.
5th to 10th September 2017
We will stay in Medina until 10th September 2017.
During your stay at the ZAMZAM PULLMAN HOTEL MADINA you will be provided with open buffet
breakfast and dinner (half board).
10th SEPTEMBER 2017
We will proceed to Madina/Jeddah airport by coach for flights back to the UK.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
* • Flight from Heathrow, Birmingham or Manchester Airport depending on flight availability. Return from Jeddah / Madina Airport to Heathrow Birmingham or Manchester.
* • Hotel Accommodation on half board basis (open buffet breakfast and dinner):
* • Makah - Al Shohada Hotel ( 5*)
* • Medina - Zamzam Pullman (5*)
* • Acquisition of necessary Hajj visa and hajj draft (under new Saudi Regulations)
* • All hotels rooms will be 2, 3 & 4 sharing as per your booking request. All rooms are air conditioned with en-suite facilities.
Please note: During the Hajj season the third/fourth bed in triple/quad occupancy room normally consists of an extra bed. Therefore rooms can be a little cramped as these rooms would normally be configured as a double room. Double room does not necessarily mean a king bed: it could consist of 2 single beds.
* • All ground transport will be by private air conditioned coaches except for transportation from Jeddah Airport to the Makkah Hotel, Madina Hotel to Madina Airport and the transportation during the days of hajj. These will be by approved Saudi Government buses.
* • Air cooler tents in Mina (including sofa beds, pillows & blankets)
* • Meals will be provided at Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifa
* • Regular comprehensive Hajj guidance and informative hajj seminars presented by renowned scholar from the UK.
* • Air cooler Tents in Arafat
* • Tour of historical/religious sites in Makkah and Madina
Please note: All meals provided are complementary – this in not included in the package price
Package price does not include the following:
* • Travel insurance – However we strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance for all persons travelling.
* • The use of hotel porters or concierge service
* • Qurbani - however all assistance and guidance will be provided on performing the Qurbani.
* • Lunch not included in Makkah and Madina hotels
* • Bus services during the days of Hajj rites
ALL DATES, PRICES, FLIGHTS & HOTELS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
To book your place on our Hajj tours please ensure you have the following:
* • Passport must be valid for at least 7 months from the date of travel. Passports must have 2 facing blank pages
* • For EC (Non-British) passports holders, we can only apply for a hajj visa if the applicant is a resident in the UK, in which case proof of residency will be required when applying for visa.
* • All other foreign passport holders must have permanent residency, student visa or work visa and must have entered the UK two months prior to applying. The passport must have at least 7 months UK residency remaining on the visa from the date of departure.
Please note that the Hajj Visas on foreign passports are at the discretion of the Saudi Embassy. Hijaz Travel Ltd will not be liable if any visa is refused. All cancellation charges will be paid by the individual concerned.
* • A valid meningitis (A.C.W.Y) immunisation certificate. This will need to be submitted with your passport for visa processing
* • 4 recent passport size colour photos (with a white background)
* • Proof of Mahram (for females only)
* • Deposit of £1000 non-refundable - Full postal address and direct contact number of all passenger (hujjaj) that will be travelling.
* • Second payment to be made by first week of March 2017.
* • Third Payment to be made by first week of April 2017.
* • All outstanding balances must be paid and cleared by the 20th June 2017
Please note that on completion of a booking you are considered to be in an agreement with all the terms and conditions.
We will retain your passport until visas have been issued, which could take until close to the departure date.
EXTRA ADD ON SERVICES & CHARGES
* • Upgrade your room to a double room in Madina only (5 nights) at an additional charge of £150 per person
* • You may extend your stay in Madina to 10 nights, at an additional charge of £750 per person on a double room basis in Madina only; Makkah - quad room basis.
* • Qurbani - £120 per person
* • Wheelchair assistance for the elderly during the days of hajj rites £1195 per person.
* • Guaranteed Saudi Airlines flights £250 per person.